FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wilmington, Delaware — September 1, 2023 — UBITQUITY LLC, a leading blockchain-powered real estate title and technology company, is excited to announce the official launch of version 3.0 of its flagship product; NFTitle™. This milestone release marks a significant leap forward in the evolution of its bleeding-edge NFT Real World Assets (RWA) platform.
The NFTitle™ version 3.0 release introduces a host of exciting new features and improvements, designed to enhance the user experience, expand functionality, and strengthen its commitment to pioneering blockchain technology solutions. Key highlights of this release include:
1. New UI/UX: An entirely revamped user interface and user experience, ensuring seamless and intuitive navigation for both newcomers and seasoned users.
2. Search Functionality: Title companies and other verticals can now easily find and retrieve important information from uploaded and minted NFTs on the platform without having to scroll to find their document(s).
3. Improved Minting Speed: Optimized the minting process for greater speed and efficiency, allowing users to tokenize their assets quickly and effortlessly.
4. Enhanced Emporium (Marketplace): Its fully opt-in (for business accounts) Emporium functionality and speed have been significantly improved, providing a more robust platform for buying, selling, and trading NFTs.
5. New NFT History API & OpenSea Integration: NFTitle™ now offers an advanced NFT history API, enabling users to track the lifecycle and the secure chain of custody of their tokens. Additionally, they’re excited to announce seamless integration with OpenSea, one of the premier NFT marketplaces in the world, expanding the reach and accessibility of NFTitle™ NFTs.
6. Binance Coin (BNB) Integration: Ubitquity is proud to integrate with Binance Coin, a revolutionary blockchain network that promises high-speed, low-cost transactions. This integration enhances the overall performance and scalability of NFTitle™. NFTitle™ also supports Ethereum, Polygon, Proton, and Pulsechain.
Furthermore, they are excited to announce that ERC-1155: Multi Token Standard support is coming to NFTitle™ in early September, further broadening the possibilities for our users within the NFT ecosystem.
“NFTitle™ version 3.0 represents a significant milestone in our ongoing commitment to providing the blockchain community with innovative, user-friendly tools for NFT Real World Asset (RWA) creation and management. With improved speed, enhanced features, and exciting integrations, NFTitle™ continues to empower title/escrow/property management companies, creators, and collectors alike in the evolving world of blockchain-based assets,” said Nathan Wosnack, Founder & CEO.
Our integration with OpenSea and Binance Coin (BNB) underscores our dedication to expanding the horizons of what’s possible in the NFT space. We invite everyone to explore the enhanced capabilities of NFTitle™ and look forward to pioneering even more groundbreaking solutions in the future with U.S. and worldwide stakeholders,” added Wosnack.
To learn more about NFTitle™, a platform and network that has minted 1M+ real estate-related documents, and its extensive features/add-ons, visit UbitquityNFT.com/web3/. NFTitle™ also offers NFT My Home™ which facilitates the creation of a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) that is intrinsically linked to the exclusive ownership of a singular-purpose Limited Liability Company (LLC). With UBITQUITY’s user-friendly platform, businesses can easily access the resources and tools necessary to revolutionize their workflows and propel their organizations into the future of the next generation of PropTech SaaS offerings. To request a brochure, visit: UbitquityNFT.com/web3/brochure-request/.
About Ubitquity, LLC
Ubitquity, the leading blockchain-secured platform for real estate and title recordkeeping, offers a streamlined user experience for securely recording and tracking property deeds and land records. Our company maintains partnerships with academia, aviation companies, municipalities, and real estate firms.
Ignacio Landáez Duin, COO
Tel: +1 (724) BITCØIN [248–2046]